Streamline Your Development and Deployment Processes
One of the most strategic advantages AWS offers is streamlined application development. Seamlessly integrated dev, test and production environments reduce the amount of code needed for new applications while dramatically shortening time to market.
Trek10 is an AWS DevOps Competency Partner. With an AWS focused DevOps team and targeted methodologies, we migrate, implement, and manage our clients' application environments, enabling them to accelerate their development cycles and further differentiate themselves through the software they deploy.
Review Current Deployment Processes
- Does your current deployment process set you up for success? Does it do everything it can to protect you from introducing breaking changes into production? Does it help you release new features rapidly?
- When working with teams and rapidly iterating, continuous integration is the key to keeping everyone in sync and making sure everything is up to par. Trek10 can build pipelines that are custom fit to your processes and needs - everything from Docker builds to automated QA environment deployments.
Docker for Deployment
- Docker is a relatively new technology that is gaining a lot of popularity. With recent innovations such as the AWS EC2 Container Service, Trek10 has implemented solutions for companies
Easily Reproducible Environments
- Do you use the same stack of technologies to build multiple applications? Do you use a microservices architecture? Trek10 creates templates that define and setup your entire infrastructures in code. Starting new QA and staging environments, setting up a new client in a single-tenant SaSS offering, or adding a new microservice can be as simple as filling in a few text boxes and clicking launch.
Docker for Development
- When developers are working on their local machine, they are working in their own unique development environment. This can lead to the "but it works on my machine!" variety of bugs, but you can eliminate that. One of the powerful features of Docker is that your developers can develop in an almost perfect replica of your staging and production environments. Trek10 has implemented this solution for clients, and we would be happy to help you adopt the new technology into your daily processes.