Proactive Monitoring, Automation, and Management
Deploying to Amazon Web Services (AWS) already gives your business a huge advantage in terms of uptime and manageability, but you still have an infrastructure to monitor and manage. This is where Trek10 CloudOps comes in, monitoring and support tailored specifically for AWS.
Trek10 is expert at providing operational and automation support for AWS customers. We wrap together a suite of trusted and tested AWS-focused tools with a 24/7 technical response team staffed by AWS certified engineers.
Trek10 is one of the newest members of the elite audited group of AWS Managed Service Provider (MSP) Partners. Due to our emphasis on superlative customer experiences, AWS has recognized Trek10 as a partner that is skilled at cloud infrastructure and application migration, and delivers value to our customers by offering proactive monitoring, automation, and management of their environment.
Monitoring & Support tailored specifically to support critical production systems running on AWS. AWS Monitoring & Response
- 24/7 monitoring & response with multiple SLA tiers:
- 15 minute response time on urgent priority
- 4 hour response on high priority
- 1 day response on normal priority
- Collaboration to build smart runbooks for predefined remediation
- Optimized monitor and alert definitions built specifically for AWS environments
- Centralized portal with ticketing, knowledge base, and single-sign-on to other tools
- Capability of full monitoring of AWS resources, as well as many common applications such as web servers and databases
- Monitoring for AWS resources like RDS, Elastic Load Balancing, API Gateway, Lambda, Redshift, & more
- Centralized log collection & monitoring
Proactive Managed Support
- Tier 2 and Tier 3 engineering team to conduct runbook actions as well as ad-hoc troubleshooting
- Monitoring & support by engineers who know serverless
- Every team member and support engineer has AWS expertise
- Available on chat for real-time collaboration and support
- High level recommendations and best practices for AWS architecture and security
- Develop and execute server updates and maintenance plan
- Server updates and other routine maintenance handled proactively
- Root cause analysis on common alerts to reduce noise and eliminate common issues
- Common user-requested maintenance tasks included (user account updates, new firewall rules, etc.)
- Quarterly IAM security review for account access validation
- Automated backup management of EC2 server images
- Optional cross-region copy of EC2 and RDS backups for remote geographic disaster recovery
Our team is skilled at DevOps automation. We will attempt to identify standard remediation steps that can be automated, propose those when they stand to add value, and execute on them if approved.