Amazon API Gateway is a fully-managed, easily configurable entry point for your web services. As a Serverless offering, API Gateway is highly available and scales according to your need but it’s all the additional features included that makes API Gateway a preferred choice. This includes features such as authorization, throttling, limiting usage with API keys and more which frees up your engineering resources to build your services.
Being easily configurable and able to front a multitude of resource types, Amazon API Gateway is flexible enough to accommodate your specific API design. Trek10’s team of Serverless experts and their extensive experience with API Gateway can help you achieve just that.
Below are some of the benefits of managing your web services with Amazon API Gateway
- Expose web services running on instances, containers, or functions
- Simply manage usage and throttling with keys
- Serverless solution and native integration with other AWS services
- Easily perform web services lifecycle management
- Centralize undifferentiated features such as authorization and caching