Who We Are
Trek10 builds and manages massively scalable cloud architectures using cutting-edge AWS technologies. Headquartered in South Bend, IN, we have a local footprint but operate with a global reach. Today we have customers on four continents and from coast to coast in the United States and a global brand for deep expertise. Trek10 is a Premier Tier AWS Consulting Partner with the following AWS Partner Competencies: DevOps, Migration, IoT, and SaaS. We have a focus on designing and building serverless / cloud native and IoT systems, DevOps automation, and providing 24/7 AWS infrastructure support. We are pioneering the future of cloud computing and having a lot of fun while we do it!
To better understand the type of cutting-edge work we do for our clients, please take a look at some of our case studies.
Senior Cloud Services Account Executive (Remote) Overview:
This position is for an experienced salesperson offering AWS cloud services that provide business value to customers. At Trek10, putting the customer first, is a main principle applied to strategic and targeted accounts. The position is responsible for the following:
- Perform outbound prospecting activities to generate new business for Trek10’s professional and managed services solutions.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the solution offering.
- Participate in the development, presentation and sales of an AWS value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
- Identify and develop strategic alignment with key sales influencers.
- Act as a mentor for less experienced Sales Representatives and be a part of a Team carrying a serious goal.
- Build strong, lasting relationships with customers by understanding their needs and business objectives.
- Build, develop, lead, and execute an account plan that serves as a success roadmap to help ensure expected results are delivered in a well-thought-out manner.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual goal objectives.
- Handle, coordinate, collaborate and work with various cross-functional groups within AWS to successfully manage the entire sales cycle.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of AWS cloud services.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- 5 years field sales experience with focus on large accounts, including enterprise or related sales experience.
- Demonstrated ability to open and grow Enterprise accounts in the Central U.S.
- Understanding of modern IT concepts, AWS cloud services preferred.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills.
- Must have strong skills in the following: communication, presentation, organization, and attention to detail.
- Travel up to 15% - 20% required.
- Trek10 is seeking to drive market penetration in Chicago/Austin/Los Angeles.
What you Need to Succeed
- Deep understanding of the competitive landscape for AWS cloud services.
- Proven track record of success and a history of exceeding goals/quotas.
- Creative self-starter, ability to work independently.
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Team player and have the capacity and ability to mentor others.
- We are a remote-first company with a lot of flexibility
- Benefits include medical, dental and company paid vision insurance that start on day one of your employment
- We offer a 401k plan with a healthy company match and vesting starts when you do
- Vacation and unlimited sick time
- Company paid Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- 9 company paid holidays
- Other perks include a $50/month stipend to spend on YOU, as well as an annual home office set up and equipment allowance
- Have fun! Our entire team gets together twice a year at various locations across the US to have fun! No work allowed!
- Enjoy a robust training and continuous learning environment with lots of team support!
- Develop a skill set that will set you up for long term professional growth and development!
- Get paid (of course)! We have competitive salaries!
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.