Who We Are
Trek10 builds and manages massively scalable cloud architectures using cutting edge AWS technologies. Headquartered in South Bend, IN, we have a local footprint but operate with a global reach. Today we have customers on four continents and from coast to coast in the United States and a global brand for deep expertise. We are a Premier Tier AWS Consulting Partner with the following AWS Partner Competencies: DevOps, Migration, IoT, and SaaS. We have a focus on designing and building serverless / cloud native and IoT systems, DevOps automation, and providing 24/7 AWS infrastructure support. We are pioneering the future of cloud computing and having a lot of fun while we do it!
To better understand the type of cutting edge work we do for our clients, please take a look at some of our case studies.
Product Manager (Remote)
Trek10 is looking for a Product Manager to establish an internal Product Management function at Trek10 and guide the development of a core product offering. This is a role that blends traditional software/SaaS product management (listen to customers, define and justify a roadmap and features, work with engineering to execute) with less common product management functions: working with a services-based team to integrate the product into our day-to-day service offerings and working with our sales, marketing, and operations teams to define and create a value proposition that spans both software and services. As always, customer voice is critical; a successful product manager will be laser-focused on feedback from current and prospective customers.
- Listening to and understanding Trek10’s current and prospective customer bases
- Work closely with Trek10 leadership to define product goals and high-level strategy
- Drive innovation on the product, including software features, service delivery parameters, and pricing structure
- Work closely with teams across Trek10 to understand their constraints and requirements as it relates to the product roadmap
- Work closely with Trek10 Sales, Marketing, and Channel teams to define messaging and go-to-market strategy
- Manage UI/UX function and iterative design process
- Push from strategy and ideas through to execution and results: Work with engineering to define and implement features and delivery team to implement and utilize new features.
- Define and monitor metrics of success and regularly report back against the strategy and roadmap.
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset: Trek10 is looking to drive to a growth outcome, not fill in product management capabilities for their own sake. We need someone relentlessly focused on a growth outcome who is willing to do what it takes to get there.
Desired Skills / Requirements:
- At least 3 years of experience as a Product Manager on a software product
- Experience on an externally facing software product, ideally a SaaS product, including conducting feedback sessions / interviewing prospective and current customers.
- Experience working in a technology services business (consulting, managed services) and experience with hyperscale cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) are both preferred
- Experience working with an agile software development process; prioritizing features and collaborating with the software engineering team
- Great relationship & communication skills
- Self-motivated with minimal supervision; action-oriented with a high motor
- Innovative and creative yet with a pragmatic, get-things-done attitude
- Be challenged. Work with a team of super bright individuals. Work in a rapidly evolving industry that is growing at blazing speed.
- Flexibility. Like to work from home? In your closet? In the shower? If you get the job done go for it.
- Have fun—Trek10 is home to great nerds.
- Get paid. Of course. We have competitive salaries, medical insurance, and other benefits available.
- Robust training and continuous learning environment and support.
- Develop a skill set that will set you up for long-term professional growth and development.