Who We Are
Trek10 builds and manages massively scalable cloud architectures using cutting edge AWS technologies. Headquartered in South Bend, IN, we have a local footprint but operate with a global reach. Today we have customers on four continents and from coast to coast in United States and a global brand for deep expertise. We are a Premier Tier AWS Consulting Partner with the following AWS Partner Competencies: DevOps, Migration, IoT, and SaaS. We have a focus on designing and building serverless / cloud native and IoT systems, DevOps automation, and providing 24/7 AWS infrastructure support. We are pioneering the future of cloud computing and having a lot of fun while we do it!
To better understand the type of cutting edge work we do for our clients, please take a look at some of our case studies.
Trek10 is scaling up!
We are ramping up our hiring in a big way. We are looking for world-class marketers with lead generation experience who want to join a fast growing team working on cutting edge technologies and solutions. We're looking for marketers with a desire to grow their skills while working to accelerate the growth of an innovative company working to deliver AWS solutions and service to customers. Join us in driving adoption and acceleration with some of the most innovative experts in the Amazon Web Services space.
Marketing Program Manager (Remote)
Trek10 is seeking to add a Marketing Program Manager to our fast-growing team. This role is an important part of our strategic vision to create excellent content that drives lead generation from our partners at AWS. The Marketing Program Manager will steer the Partner Stories initiative, working across our sales and content teams to find opportunities for creating Partner Stories and see these stories through creation and delivery. We are seeking a candidate who is highly organized, a creative thinker, and has a proven track record of running successful storytelling campaigns.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Build up the content pipeline and process for the Partner Stories internal program
- Project manage across teams to find opportunities for new stories and provide the support structures needed for content creators to hit deadlines
- Provide high level vision for content, including editing and editorial review
- Serve as a key marketing touchpoint to our partners, particularly AWS
- Track content performance and suggest adjustments/next steps
- Ideate content storage and access solutions for our own internal teams to have ready access to all content created
- Strong writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience as a content creator is a plus
- Previous knowledge of AWS, cloud technology, and the AWS selling landscape is a plus
- Minimum 3-7 years of experience in a marketing role focused on lead generation
- Marketing experience related to cloud consultancy, especially AWS, is a plus
- Experience with Inbound and Outbound lead generation
- Data driven marketing decision making experience
- Undergraduate degree in related field of study, including but not limited to marketing, digital marketing, web & graphic design, writing and composition, etc
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Experience taking ownership and driving resolution on project work
- Self-starter with a natural curiosity to learn new skills in an ever-changing environment
- Project management leadership
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Graphic design skills (not required but preferred)
- Technical background or experience a plus
- Experience with software tools including but not limited to
- Office products - G Suite and Microsoft
- Email campaigns - Constant Contact or similar
- Communication/Efficiency platforms - Slack, ClickUp, etc
- Be challenged. Work with a team of super bright individuals. Work in a rapidly evolving industry that is growing at blazing speed.
- Flexibility. Like to work from home? In your closet? In the shower? If you get the job done go for it.
- Have fun—Trek10 is home to great nerds.
- Get paid. Of course. We have competitive salaries, medical insurance, and other benefits available.
- Robust training and continuous learning environment and support.
- Develop a skill set that will set you up for long-term professional growth and development