Who We Are
Trek10 builds and manages massively scalable cloud architectures using cutting edge AWS technologies. Headquartered in South Bend, IN, we have a local footprint but operate with a global reach. Today we have customers on four continents and from coast to coast in United States and a global brand for deep expertise. We are a Premier Tier AWS Consulting Partner with the following AWS Partner Competencies: DevOps, Migration, IoT, and SaaS. We have a focus on designing and building serverless / cloud native and IoT systems, DevOps automation, and providing 24/7 AWS infrastructure support. We are pioneering the future of cloud computing and having a lot of fun while we do it!
To better understand the type of cutting edge work we do for our clients, please take a look at some of our case studies.
HR Director / Recruiter (Remote)
Trek10 is looking for a full time dedicated Human Resource Director to join our HR team. The HR Director will plan, lead, develop, and coordinate the policies, activities, and staff of the HR Department to align with Trek10’s goals and business growth, while ensuring legal compliance and implementation of Trek10’s mission and talent strategy.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers and oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Collaborating with senior leadership to understand the organization's goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Collaborating with department managers to compile a consistent list of requirements and identify future hiring needs.
- Actively recruiting to attract a diverse set of suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Handle discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Supporting employee inquiries regarding benefits questions.
- Completion of all onboarding activities for new hires.
- Promoting the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity.
- Keeping up-to-date on current employment legislation and regulations and enforcing them within the company.
- Understanding and applying the Trek10 Core Values to the hiring process.
- At least five years of human resource management required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Experience taking ownership and driving resolution on project work.
- Self-starter with a natural curiosity to learn new skills in an ever-changing environment.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred.
- Be challenged. Work with a team of super bright individuals. Work in a rapidly evolving industry that is growing at blazing speed.
- Flexibility. Like to work from home? In your closet? In the shower? If you get the job done go for it.
- Have fun—Trek10 is home to great nerds.
- Get paid. Of course. We have competitive salaries, medical insurance, and other benefits available.
- Robust training and continuous learning environment and support.
- Develop a skill set that will set you up for long-term professional growth and development.