Who We Are
Trek10 builds and manages massively scalable cloud architectures using cutting-edge AWS technologies. Headquartered in South Bend, IN, we have a local footprint but operate with a global reach. Today we have customers on four continents and from coast to coast in the United States and a global brand for deep expertise. Trek10 is a Premier Tier AWS Consulting Partner with the following AWS Partner Competencies: DevOps, Migration, IoT, and SaaS. We have a focus on designing and building serverless / cloud native and IoT systems, DevOps automation, and providing 24/7 AWS infrastructure support. We are pioneering the future of cloud computing and having a lot of fun while we do it!
To better understand the type of cutting-edge work we do for our clients, please take a look at some of our case studies.
Trek10 is looking for an experienced financial Controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, preparation of annual budgets and forecasts, and continued development of internal control policies and procedures. Controller responsibilities will also include leading and coaching the accounting team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years experience in accounting
- 2+ years in Public Accounting
- 2+ years in a Controller or equivalent position
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Strong numerical proficiency
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Experience with QB Online or comparable accounting software
- Experience with multi-state tax and compliance requirements
- Demonstrated ability to lead/coach others
- Masters degree and/or CPA preferred
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, Cost Accounting, and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of monthly and annual financial reports and report variances
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional accounting related duties as necessary
- Be challenged. Work with a team of super bright individuals in a rapidly evolving industry that is growing at blazing speed.
- Flexibility. Like to work from home? While we are looking for someone in the general South Bend regional area, we are highly flexible about being in the office or working from home.
- Have fun—Trek10 is home to great people.
- Get paid. Of course. We have competitive salaries, medical insurance, 401(k) with company match, and other benefits available.
- Robust training and continuous learning environment and support.
- Develop a skill set that will set you up for long-term professional growth and development.