Who We Are
Trek10 builds and manages massively scalable cloud architectures using cutting-edge AWS technologies. Headquartered in South Bend, IN, we have a local footprint but operate with a global reach. Today we have customers on four continents and from coast to coast in the United States and a global brand for deep expertise. We are a Premier Tier AWS Consulting Partner with the following AWS Partner Competencies: DevOps, Migration, IoT, and SaaS. We have a focus on designing and building serverless / cloud native and IoT systems, DevOps automation, and providing 24/7 AWS infrastructure support. We are pioneering the future of cloud computing and having a lot of fun while we do it!
To better understand the type of cutting-edge work we do for our clients, please take a look at some of our case studies.
Contracts & Compliance Specialist (Remote)
Trek10 is a rapidly growing company with a long-term opportunity to help enable our growth. The Contracts & Compliance (C&C) Department is responsible for creating and/or managing all contracts executed by Trek10. The Contracts & Compliance Specialist role focuses on processing all Agreement Requests, creating/maintaining project records, Statement of Work (SOW) creation, negotiating details on partner contracts, initiating renewals, and maintaining compliance with all necessary organizations and industries.
- Creation of Documents for all standard contracts (NDA, MSA, SOW, and Change Orders) and red-line authority for all non-standard contracts
- Provide guidance to Trek10 Client Success Managers and Accounting for compliance and contract issues related to Service Requests. Act as a liaison for Sales, Client Success Team and Accounting Team for contract administration.
- Contract management, negotiating, and administration of all contracts made with customers, vendors, partners, or other agreements executed on behalf of company, including collaboration and leadership in the maintenance of all contracts in digital repository.
- Completion of any paperwork to enable Trek10 to sell into a federal, local, or state government client, as well as clients that have associated regulations
- Completion of any compliance documentation (applications, agreements, corporate filings, etc.) to conduct business in public sector, healthcare industry.
- Management of all service engagements, including project setup for time entry and invoicing.
- Lead Contract enforcement and enablement
- Collaboration in Partner management and onboarding.
- Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
- Ability to lead and build a Contracts and Compliance team.
- Able to learn and understand new technologies quickly and fully.
- Excellent, effective communication with both internal resources and external customers/contractors.
- Able to manage numerous assignments at once and follow-through.
- Highly detail oriented. Ability to pay close attention to details within the contracts and documents.
- Must be able to drive assignments to completion and ensure deliverables are completed by their respective assignees.
- Deep Experience assembling, reviewing, and proofreading documents.
- 2 year college degree in associated subjects, or equivalent work experience.
- Proficient with Google Docs, Salesforce, and Microsoft products.
- Knowledge of ClickUp a PLUS but not required.
- Knowledge of Conga Composer, Conga Sign or other document generating tool a PLUS but not required
- Be challenged. Work with a team of super bright individuals. Work in a rapidly evolving industry that is growing at blazing speed.
- Flexibility. Like to work from home? In your closet? In the shower? If you get the job done go for it.
- Have fun—Trek10 is home to great nerds.
- Get paid. Of course. We have competitive salaries, medical insurance, and other benefits available.
- Robust training and continuous learning environment and support.
- Develop a skill set that will set you up for long-term professional growth and development.