Who We Are
Trek10 builds and manages massively scalable cloud architectures using cutting-edge AWS technologies. Headquartered in South Bend, IN, we have a local footprint but operate with a global reach. Today we have customers on four continents and from coast to coast in the United States and a global brand for deep expertise. We are a Premier Tier AWS Consulting Partner with the following AWS Partner Competencies: DevOps, Migration, IoT, and SaaS. We have a focus on designing and building serverless / cloud native and IoT systems, DevOps automation, and providing 24/7 AWS infrastructure support. We are pioneering the future of cloud computing and having a lot of fun while we do it!
To better understand the type of cutting-edge work we do for our clients, please take a look at some of our case studies.
Client Success Manager (Remote)
As part of its Client Success Team, Trek10 is looking for a new Client Success Manager (CSM). As a CSM, you will serve as a centerpiece to Trek10's client support strategy. The CSM serves as the "voice of the client" in helping organizations of all industries and sizes transform their business and maximize value from their AWS environments. Although AWS experience is not required for new CSMs, all are expected to quickly train up on AWS and public cloud concepts to drive informed conversations with clients on their AWS infrastructure. The CSM role includes, but is not limited to, the following:
Drive Client Success Outcomes
- Manage and enhance client relationships
- Use active listening to identify client concerns and remediate/escalate appropriately
- Increase client renewal rates and manage churn
- Work with Sales and Sales Engineering teams to expand our revenue in accounts by identifying high value opportunities
- Influence client lifetime value through satisfaction and overall health scores
Define, Measure, and Optimize Client Lifecycle
- Map client journey
- Proactive, strategic thinking about client's "AWS roadmap" and communicating this vision to sales team
- Create and drive regular business review meetings with clients
- Help define metrics and system for tracking during client lifecycle
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement in internal systems, as it relates to client success
- Learn from best practices in industry
Manage Client Success Activities
- Manage client onboarding
- Lead client facing meetings, prepare clear follow up notes, and manage action items to completion
- Manage and organize client professional services projects by driving sprint boards
- Manage 24/7 support ("CloudOps") engagements and oversee client ticketing system (Zendesk) and escalations
- Identify, manage, and prioritize Team Support tasks
- Understand and clearly communicate details of contracts and Trek10 engagement models
- Manage client project budgets and profit margins
- Support client billing processes
- Drive client documentation
- Become proficient in using Trek10's client facing systems for client training
- Help prioritize work for existing clients and hand off work to the appropriate Trek10 team
- Enable client renewals
Drive Client Success Across Company
- Facilitate company-wide culture of Client Success
- Align with Marketing objectives for narrative creation and production elements for existing clients
- Align with Sales focusing on selling with a retention focus
- Align with Executive Team around key metrics and objectives
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal client and feedback loop
- Understand customer feedback to drive additional requirements and updates to Trek10 internal tooling
- Help us manage the wide range of our clients need—roll-up your sleeves dig through logs, or get in the weeds and facilitate high level architecture
- Help us identify and communicate creative technology solutions
- Help elevate your co-workers and share your experience with them
- Write cool blogs on the world renowned Trek10 blog (which is followed by none other than Jeff Barr, who retweets us from time to time)
- Take advantage of Trek10 training initiatives to continue to learn and obtain AWS certifications
- Learn, coach, and share knowledge and skills with other Trek10 team members
We need an individual who loves to solve puzzles, who sees beyond the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd levels of why something broke (or worked), and who loves to mistake-proof (aka human-proof) systems. We need systems level thinkers. We need someone who is a strong independent worker, but also enjoys being part of a team. We need execution, attention to detail, and excellence. We need an individual who is an excellent communicator, especially written, who enjoys interacting with clients (good, smart, capable clients). And we want someone eager to learn about AWS, Serverless, and the future of DevOps / CloudOps. We need someone who can take a vision and run with it. We’d love someone who creates their own vision and goes for it.
- 3-5 years of experience in customer-facing IT operations or professional service engagements
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Experience taking ownership and driving resolution on escalated customer issues
- Self-starter with a natural curiosity to learn new skills in an ever-changing environment
- Project Management leadership
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly skilled documentation and presentation skills
- Extensive customer service experience with demonstrated ability in managing multiple projects or accounts
- Ability to proactively manage customer requests and expectations
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Demonstrated ability in knowing when to bring in expert team members
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Lifelong learner, with demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement
- Ideal candidate would have post-sale and sales experience
- Related experience in selling/services in Software/IT industry related experience (AWS or other Cloud experience a bonus) or related technical background (i.e. computer science, engineering)
- BA/BS degree required or equivalent experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services strongly preferred, not required
- Be challenged. Work with a team of super bright individuals. Work in a rapidly evolving industry that is growing at blazing speed.
- Flexibility. Like to work from home? In your closet? In the shower? If you get the job done go for it.
- Have fun—Trek10 is home to great nerds.
- Get paid. Of course. We have competitive salaries, medical insurance, and other benefits available.
- Robust training and continuous learning environment and support.
- Develop a skill set that will set you up for long-term professional growth and development.